UNITED STATES TAEKWONDO LEAGUE
- A League of Associations -
The United States Taekwondo League was formed in 2001 to provide a forum for martial arts associations to come together, share ideas, and offer high quality National Competition for its affiliates.
The USTL offers a variety of benefits to its affiliates -
- Annual National Competition of the highest quality.
- Access to a General Liability Insurance product for affiliated schools
- A growing network of Instructors that provides affiliates with ideas, advice and exposure to a wide variety of skills and programs.
- Masters’ Retreat weekend where the senior members of the organizations can meet, share ideas and help direct the course of the alliance.
The USTL policy is to offer a menu of services to its members that they are free to utilize where they wish. Our goal is to make knowledge and experience available to those who seek it but we also recognize that most martial arts organizations are autonomous in nature and are in the best position to make decisions about how to best run their own programs.